About this form
You can use this form to apply for:
- Local Restrictions Support Grant (Closed) - to support businesses that were mandated to close by government due to the national lockdown from 5 November 2020 to 1 December 2020, and from 6 January 2021.
- Additional Restrictions Grant - a discretionary grant scheme to support businesses severely impacted by the national lockdown from 5 November 2020 to 1 December 2020, and ongoing Covid-19 Government restrictions.
- Local Restrictions Support Grant (Open) - to support businesses that have been impacted by the Tier 2 and Tier 3 restrictions.
- Local Restrictions Support Grant (Closed) - to support businesses that have been mandated to close by government due to the Tier 3 restrictions from 16 December 2020 to 19 December 2020.
- Local Restriction Support Grant (Sector) - to support businesses mandated to close since 23 March 2020 but intend to reopen when restrictions allow.
This form is provided to capture the information required by the council to verify and make payment of the grants.
The Council is regulated by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018 and will manage the personal information collected on this form for the purposes of delivering its services to you. Your information may be shared internally and with external partners purely for these purposes and will not be shared with any other organisations unless required to do so by law or for the purposes of prevention and detection of crime and/or fraud. We may contact you using the details you provide, in connection with this form and the information you supply. Your personal information will only be retained for as long as is necessary and you may request a copy of the information we hold about you.
What happens next?
All applications will be validated and we will determine whether the business is eligible for a grant and how much. Payment will be made as soon as possible after the assessment has been made.
Start a form
Choose this option to start a new application. Click on the start button: