Moving out of or within Harlow

You should complete this form if:

  • you're moving out of Harlow to another area
  • you're moving to another address within Harlow
  • you'll no longer be responsible for council tax at your new address

To complete the form you'll need:

  • the date you moved out
  • the date your property was sold or your tenancy ended
  • your new address details
  • the landlord or agent's details and any joint tenant details if you've been a tenant
  • solicitors and any joint owner's details if you're selling the property
  • the names of the new owners or tenants (if you know them)