Moving into Harlow

You should complete this form if you're moving into Harlow from another area, or if you were not responsible for paying the council tax at your old address:

To complete the form you'll need:

  • the date you purchased your property or the tenancy agreement start date
  • the date you moved into the property
  • your bank details if you want to set up a direct debit to pay your council tax
  • your landlord or agent's details and any joint tenant details if you're a tenant
  • your solicitors and any joint owner's details if you're the owner